105 Posts
47 Posts
46 Posts
Main Forum

Johan810's introduction

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
To whomever might be interested, here is my introduction.

My name is Johan and am currently 23 years old. I'm born and raised in The Netherlands, so I am an 100% authentic cheese-head… Currently studying architectural engineering, but I aspire to become an architect which I need my master’s in architecture for.

I am a cynical type and I like to challenge ‘normalization’, so please do take the things I say with a grain of salt. Salt makes the dish complete after all. I am open-minded if I may say so myself.

In my spare time I am active as volunteer at a scouting group and participate in swimming (competitive and life guarding).

I joined the server [aurian] ca. 1 month ago, but I’ve played Minecraft ever since it was in its BETA. You could say I’ve got some experience with towny servers in the past, in which I was Helper to Senior Moderator depending on how much time I was willing to invest.

Nice meeting you!

PS: If you have any further questions, don't hesitate asking me!
Posted Jul 29, 19 · OP
Votes:
+28
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Sr.Mod
Welcome to Luminex! Hope you enjoy your time on here
Posted Jul 30, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Wow, you are doing architecture! My dream and future job as well. Welcome to the server !
Posted Aug 9, 19
MelloKnor HELPER
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Yass another dutchy!!! Hey dude, welcome to the server. I always wanted to become an architecture. That was what inspired me to begin with minecraft. Hope to see yiu on the server someday!
Posted Aug 12, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Welcome
Posted Aug 12, 19
Votes:
Mod
Well this response is late. But welcome. Also you said not to hesitate if I had a question so here it is. What is your favourite song? Mine is currently 'Carry on wayward son' and yes. it is because of supernatural. My favourite song changes by the week though so who knows
Live in the present, not the future
Posted Aug 13, 19 · Last edited Aug 13, 19
NoticeNotices