- Acid hurts, use armor or potions to protect! Set your own sea-level.
- Rain is acid too! Decide how much damage.
- Acid hurts monsters, so players can make different grinders or traps.
- Acid cannot be used to make clean stone, but it can make cobblestone fine. (This stops players paving the ocean).
- A sponge can be won from a challenge. Sponges soak up acid and make expanding the island easier
- Island level ranking system - based on block values and blocks below sea-level can be given more value.
- Players can visit other islands by boat and boats are much more safe than normal - they do not break and exiting them does not dunk players in acid (most of the time).
- Two AcidIsland starter islands - add more to customize.
- If you haven't realized already - water is acid - be careful!
- Native animals in the world don't mind the acid, but supernatural monsters and you burn in it. If you want, animals can be hurt too.
- Acid and lava can make cobblestone, but clean stone melts in acid.
- Water breathing potion will make you immune to the acid. Must be because potions are now made with acid...
- Complete challenges to obtain rare or useful items
- Don't forget to fish!
Welcome Warp Signs
Welcome Warp Signs are an easy way for players to make warps. Each player can generate only one warp. They create a warp by placing a sign with the first line [welcome] on it. If the warp creation is successful, that line will become green. If there is a problem, it will become red.
Warps are listed under /island warps and are the player's name. Players can warp by typing /ai warp <name of warp> or click on the GUI.
To destroy or remove a warp, the player should destroy or remove the sign.
The other lines on the sign can say anything the player wants and are listed in the GUI - advertise your island
- Standard Commands
- /ai or /acidisland - generates a new island, opens the GUI or teleports the player to their island, home location or the team island
- /ai or /acidisland help - shows help text
- /ai or /acidisland go - teleport to your island
- /ai or /acidisland biomes - open the biomes GUI
- /ai or /acidisland reset or restart - restarts an island. There is a cool down timer and a max limit on this so that players do not abuse it
- /ai or /acidisland level - ranks the island
- /ai or /acidisland level <player> - shows the island rank for another player
- /ai or /acidisland top - shows the Top 10 islands by rank
- /ai or /acidisland settings - lists the game settings in a GUI panel
- /ai or /acidisland sethome - sets your island home
- /ai or /acidisland spawn - teleport to the island-world spawn, if it exists (set via admin command setspawn)
- /ai or /acidisland warps - Lists warps that are available via Welcome Warp Signs
- /ai or /acidisland warp <name> - warps to a Welcome Warp Sign. The full name does not have to by typed in (just the first few letters)
- /ai or /acidisland team invite - Invite a player to join your team. You can only invite one person at a time.
- /ai or /acidisland team accept or reject - Accepts or rejects an invite. If a player has an island already and accepts, the island will be deleted.
- /ai or /acidisland team - lists info on the team
- /ai or /acidisland team leave - leave the team - returns to spawn
- /ai or /acidisland team kick or remove <name> - only available for the island owner or leader - removes a team member. If the player is online, all their inventory will drop and they will be sent to spawn. If they are offline, they will get a message when they log in that they have been kicked.
- /ai or /acidisland team setowner <name> - Transfers ownership to a team member. Can only be issued by the leader.
- /ai or /acidisland team help - Brings up help menu
- /ai or /acidisland team promote - promotes a team member
- /ai or /acidisland team demote - demotes a team member
- /ai or /acidisland team trust - allows teammembers to share containers or allow member to build
- /ai or /acidisland team untrust - turns off trust
- /ai or /acidisland team coop - work with another island
- /ai or /acidisland team uncoom - turns off coop
- Aslo Adding in your island control panel you can modify some of your island settings. this is good if you make your island a pwarp or if you have a shop on your island