47 Posts
Main Forum

Staff Application

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
What's your IGN? Leevi0021, but going with the nickname Knowy
How old are you? I just turned 17 about a month ago
How long have you been playing? I've been playing constantly since the 17th of November.
What is your timezone, and where do you live(e.x. GMT +2)? GMT+1 on the winters and GMT+2 on the summers.
What languages do you speak (English, French etc.) I speak fluent Swedish, English, and part Greek
What can you do to help our community and our server in general? I could help moderate the server when no other staff is online since some of us live in different timezones. I could also help out with various events and other stuff that pops out on the server. I love to help the newcomers getting started with their playtime.
Which realm do you play on mainly?
I only play on the Aurain server but I can easily adapt to the Edrien server if that's what's needed.
Are you active on our forums?
I have not been active on the forums but I can start to be.
Do you have a Discord account?
Yes, I got a discord account. Name's Manuel#0370
Posted Dec 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 2, 18
Arcadyen SR.MOD
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Sr.Mod
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Luminex's staff team! We believe that you're not quite ready for staff yet. We've observed you being immature online and in voice calls, which is something that we're hoping to see improvement on. Also, helping out more in chat and being talkative with the community can help get you recognized by staff. If you'd like to reapply in 1-2 weeks, you are more than welcome to :d
Posted Dec 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Alright!
Posted Dec 6, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices