Votes:
+2
Trainee
What is your IGN?
-My in game name is MintifulShea

How old are you?
-I am 15 Years of Age

How long have you been playing?
-I believe around 2012. Sadly, I only remember playing the Xbox 360 version before switching to pc edition years later.

What is your timezone and where do you live?
-My time zone is central and I live in the United States

What languages do you know?
-I mainly speak English, however I am currently enrolled in Spanish II and I know very little Vietnamese.

What can you do to help our community and our server in general?
-Personally, I love grinding when I’m down to work. I have always wanted to offer services such as clearing land for others, landscaping, gathering resources for another, or trying to do builds (( I’m not the best builder, but I can copy from an image )). I thought that if I asked to be paid for this that most wouldn’t even notice or care to give a look towards my direction. If I become a part of the staff I’d be ecstatic to do this for fellow players. Even though I can provide this act, it would be a bit difficult for me to help with the more complex plugins such as slimefun since I have not familiarized myself enough with it to write an essay. I know the bare information for most commands and plugins such as /pet or /tpa. As a staff member, I’d appreciate the ability to offer help even though I may not know as much as other members such as mods and so forth. I have had such a wonderful experience with the owner and an extremely nice mod that I want to be someone like that. I know that I am inexperienced in quite a few categories, but I do want to assist others and I would like to work on my weak points.

Which realm do you play on mainly?
-I think it would be the Adiren( I believe this is the towny one) realm, however I am still unsure if it could be potentially wiped so I am a bit hesitant to work on it. Recently, I have been on Edrien to work on my winter build.

Are you active on our forums?
-Currently, I am not a active member on the forums. But, if it is required I would happily do it. I don’t really use forums, so I am not familiar with it.

Do you have a discord account?
-I do have a discord account my username is smolbean#5624. I am already in the discord server, and I believe I have followed all the discord rules for joining.

(( I do understand that I have not fulfilled one of the requirements for applying for staff. I do acknowledge that I have yet to play for seven days. Even if I haven’t, I already love this server. I have spilled countless hours into it. If you would like to postpone this application for request that I reapply after seven days I completely understand. Thank you for reading!! ))
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
Arcadyen SR.MOD
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Sr.Mod
Denied. If you cannot follow requirements then we can’t hire you as staff. We did think your application was nicely written and that you do have potential on staff in the future! Please reapply in 1-2 weeks and make sure you are qualified to apply. Thank you!
Posted Dec 4, 18 · Last edited Dec 4, 18
MintifulShea TRAINEE
Votes:
+2
Trainee
Thank you for reading my application!! I am terribly sorry that I did not follow the rules. However, I have a small question if you have time to reply. When I re apply do I re submit my application or are there things I need to change?
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
Arcadyen SR.MOD
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Sr.Mod
That’s up to you! I’m sure by then you might want to change/add some things to your application
Posted Dec 4, 18
MintifulShea TRAINEE
Votes:
+2
Trainee
Ah thank you!!
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices