Top Posters
670 Posts
90 Posts
Arcadyen ADMIN
52 Posts
48 Posts
47 Posts
Main Forum

Hola, I'm Electro

1 reply
Posts:
1
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hey all, I'm ElectroCreeper or Electro for short.

I joined the server and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a pretty normal gamer and I play a lot of other games besides Minecraft. If y'all have any questions just let me know I'm on the Edrien realm 99% of my on time.
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
Posted Dec 24, 18 · OP
Like
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
Posts:
14
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Welcome to the server Electro! Make sure to use that 1% of your time to get your sleep for the other 99% :).
Posted Dec 24, 18 · Last edited Dec 24, 18
Like
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
NoticeNotices