Ban Appeal

19 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Username:
Sgt_James
Ban Reason:
Max Punishments reached/argued (i did not argue i just didn't believe that i was about to be banned) when i told him his various punishments
Ban Date:
2018 11 22
explanation:
(this one is hard because that was months ago) Alright so i was in my town as normal going down to my bunker when arcadyen told me something along the lines of "James you have to be banned" and so i not believing this said "No Please no" and she listed off the things i had done "spam (i don't spam i never Ctrl V) Char spam (no one told me that t h i s is char spam) aggression (after my temp mute/ban from hisoka i stopped that behavior(or i tried to)) (something else i forgot because i was almost sobbing)"
Extra:
yea.... im not completely good or completely bad... i may have done some bad things but.....all of that work... gone in one...
report:

the thing is the "ban reason" doesn't describe why i got banned

im not the best of people but i have issues... i get angry easily and i was only 12 when i got banned .... im sorry for what i have done wrong (witch there are a bit) good day to you thank you for your time-Sgt_James
keep him perm banned!
4 votes
66.7%
let him go!
2 votes
33.3%
Number of voters: 6
Attached Images
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Arcadyen ADMIN
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
ADMIN
You are not mature enough to be unbanned. If you argue further you'll be muted on the forums
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
a GOOD reason
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
a good reason!
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
mature..... mature.... you dont know anything about me iM mature ENOUGH
Posted Jan 6, 19 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
im 13!
Posted Jan 6, 19 · OP
x313 ADMIN
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
ADMIN
We are keeping you banned because you caused to many problems and we don't believe that you changed your behavior. It's not that you are not mature enough but you're just a trouble maker. I'm sorry but this appeal is denied.
Posted Jan 9, 19
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
My god you lied
Dj is not mayor
Posted Jan 9, 19 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
H e a r t l e s s
Posted Jan 9, 19 · OP
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Even before you got banned or were given official punishments I've verbally warned you several times for chat offenses, but you continued repeating yourself over and over. Even with this attitude towards the problem you're not showing any kind of improvement. You spammed the first page of this appeal in an hour. You weren't respectful enough to be patient and wait for your appeal to be reviewed or to just show any kind of remorse for your actual offenses. I advise you to stay patient until the next time you can appeal if you want to do that and work on yourself.
Posted Jan 9, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices