Main Forum

Jail/Mute Appeal

6 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Username
HarlequinKy (/nick HarleyQuinn)

Jail/Mute Reason
Jail: Trolling players/killing them (3 Days)
Mute: Spamming (3 Days)

Jail/Mute Date
Today (1/5/2019)

Explanation
JAIL: People were building Nether Portals that intervened with spawn, so I joined in on the fun. After being told to stop building portals by Arcadyen, I complied. I was soon jailed for "killing" a player helping to remove the portals. I had not killed nor harmed them. There were at least three other players nearby when /near was used. I will emphasize that other players were too building portals, but didn't suffer the same fate.
MUTE: I complained of my Jail time, it was marked as spam. I hadn't spammed, and know I am not allowed to. I know I complained, and I will refrain from doing so from this point on.

What can you (I) do to prevent this from happening again?
JAIL: I will not intervene with spawn in any way, shape, or form from this point onward.
MUTE: I will not "spam", and I will attempt to put a filter on what I say.

Report who got you (I) jailed/muted.
Arcadyen
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Arcadyen ADMIN
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
ADMIN
You were disguised as a snowball and I saw you shooting arrows at Blackdeath after I gave you plenty of chances to stop. Because of this, you can wait out your jail and mute. Please in the future listen to staff and this wont happen.
Posted Jan 5, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
I shot at him before you were even logged in: also, I received no warning. Do you have a screenshot of me doing said action AFTER being told to stop? May I add that Chara ALSO attacked players without PvP consent?
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Arcadyen ADMIN
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
ADMIN
I verbally warned you all, he stopped. You continued, therefore you are punished. Arguing will get you no where, your offense is 3 days long, not permanent so you'll be able to play then.
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
I'm arguing to prove a point, Miss Arcadyen. You "verbally warned" the players to stop building portals. This is all your word against mine, may I add. You've got zero playback.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Arcadyen ADMIN
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
ADMIN
http://prntscr.com/m3lig9 <---- Asking to stop hitting each other
http://prntscr.com/m3liss <---- Asking to tp away and out of the nether

There is your verbal warning specifically stating what I was referring to. If you have any more concerns, then i'll refer you to my pms to figure this out.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · Last edited Jan 5, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
I would like to apologize, for the first screenshot shown. (Though Warnings should be used twice, or even three times, based off of other Moderator's previous discretion with other players) I will not be silent about the second screenshot. As stated in my appeal, there were at least three to four other people in the same nether area when I had used /near. This was after we were told to tp away, may I add. You cannot punish one single person of multiple committing the offense. This entire argument is based off of a childish abuse of power, so please, refer me to your PMs.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices