48 Posts
46 Posts
Main Forum

CrazyEpicGamer's Permanent Mute Appeal

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Username: CrazyEpicGamer

Permanently Muted: The reason why I was muted was because I was being really rude and broke on of the rules on the Luminex rule board which was to not send death threats and other things along those lines

Estimated Muted Date: January 5th 2019 (I've been muted for 34 days)

Explanation: So before all this happen let me explain the whole backstory. So what happen was I was in a voice chat with my old pal BlackDeath2006 after I found him after good amount of time, we talked and were happy we found each other again because we were friends on another server which I will not mention and got separated because I stopped playing. After we found each other we decided to call each other. After a couple days of talking, while we were in the voice chat I shared screens to show him my inventory cause I believe he thought i took something from him. So once i showed him my screen he said that I was hacking with a client named Wurst and that he will report me to the staff if I didn't give him my elytra. (most of this was talked on discord and sadly I have no proof to back me up) So I said I wasn't hacking and I wasn't going to give him my elytra and so he reported me to Athanyax64, which later on the report was confirmed to be proven false because the Anti-Cheat would've suspected my hacks and so I didn't go on the server for a couple of days. After I returned he kicked me out of the town and said I was annoying and all that crap he would usually say and yeah thats the end of the backstory.

So the day started off normally I was in my new town try to help someone with a favour, but then all of a sudden I remember BlackDeath2006 had my silk touch pickaxe and I needed it back so I can get spawners. So I asked for it back many times in the chat and I got ignored so i got Athanyax64 to help me out to get through to him, and so she finally got a response and he said he didn't have it which I knew was lie because before the fight we had I gave it to him to borrow for blaze spawner hunting. After he told me he didn't have it I messaged him and asked why he lied about most of the stuff of me hacking and he didn't respond. So i asked him why he is lying about him not having my Silk Touch pickaxe and he responded that I was always lying about the whole situation and then I asked for the last time if he had it and he responded "No." So then he called me a specific word which I forgot what it was but It made me snap and started to make me go toxic and send death threats like drink bleach and cuss at him and everything and so the last sentence I told him was something of the past and he said he can be cruel and then I got my permanent mute and thats how it got "resolved."(I'm ashamed of myself so I would understand if this doesn't get accepted.) But in all honesty I regret this and I should have just ignored him or told a staff to double check.

What can you do from prevent this happening again?: I can control my anger and use the lesson I have learned from others and just ignore or just report it to a staff it is really bad. I can also /ignore or just hop on to another server for a while until I cooled down.

Report Which Got You Muted: I got muted Lilzies_313 for threatening players, abuse, hate speech.
Which was basically the suicide threats, abuse i am not sure what he/she means by that, hate speech I understand because you know I was rude and toxic for that moment.
Posted Feb 7, 19 · OP
Brian06 BANNED
Votes:
+2
Banned users
Good luck.
Posted Feb 8, 19
Agree
List
Undo
FlyingAlpacaMan SR.MOD
FlyingAlpacaMan @ edrien
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Sr.Mod
We have decided to deny your appeal. Luminex does not under any circumstances allow threats to other players, especially death threats. You have proven you can’t control your anger and the things you say on multiple occasions, therefore you will remain permanently muted to ensure players feel comfortable on the server.
Posted Feb 8, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Welp 20 minutes of my life wasted
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices